The visitors of WAVES Pool Spa Bath Expo 2013 will include the following:
2. Interior Designers.
3. Landscape Architects.
4. Hotel and Resort owners, managers.
5. Builders and Developers.
6. Pool Spa and Bath professionals.
7. Spa Centres and Health Clubs.
8. Gym and Fitness Club managers, executives.
9. Bathroom Retailers.
10. Dealers and Resellers.
11. Distributors and Wholesalers.
13. Recreation Centre managers, executives.
14. Private home owners and HNIs.
15. Fitness consultants and trainers.
16. Importers and Exporters.
17. Contractors and Consultants.
18. Trade associations and Government agencies.
19. Educational Institutes.
20. Press and Media.
14:00 - Moved to “WAVES, POOL & SPA BATH EXPO” held at PragatiMaidan, New Delhi .
14:35 - Reached to the Trade fair, Venue PragatiMaidan, New Delhi .
14:40 - After getting registration fron registration counter, after reaching hall , I started visiting fair and took photographs, collected catalogues, brochures, business cards of various Waves, Pool & Spa Bath companies.
16:10 - Complete visiting, “WAVES, POOL & SPA BATH EXPO” & return back to office.
16:40 - Reached office
I SehoonJeon visited “WAVES, POOL & SPA BATH EXPO” on 18-Sep-2013, which was held at PragatiMaidan, New Delhi . Actually the event was based on Waves, Pool & Spa Bath companies. Many companies of Waves, Pool & Spa Bath related participated in this expo. The exhibited items at the show ranges fron ceramic tile, vitreous ware, pools, saunas, taps, bathroom and kitchen furniture and accessories, interior and exterior ceramics, vitrified products, pool tiles and external cladding systems, Spa consultants & Products, Destination Spas, Medical Spas, Day Spas, Club Spas, Spa Equipment, Beauty Professionals, Tourism Board. A large number of foreign & Indian visitors are present at the show too.