IETF 2013 will once again harness the power of inter sectoral synergies with the focused business fairs covering:
- Inclusive and Integrated Solid Waste Management (SWM)
- IETF Global
- Industrial Maintenance
- Automach (Focus on manufacturing technologies for Automotive sector)
- Partmart and Autocare
- Metals, Metullargy and Welding Technologies
- Energy and Environment
- Office Automation (with focus on Office stationery)
- Stainless Steel pavilion
IETF is attended by key people from the industry, Government and Media from India and overseas. IETF 2013 presents the perfect platform to launch their products, seek partners in India’s reputed technology led sector and gain deeper insights into the country’s policy making process.
IETF is the perfect platform to source new innovative products, cost effective solutions and cutting edge technologies to create a niche :
- Exhibitors showcasing their latest products.
- Major International participation.
- A dazzling display of new exhibitors and new innovative products from around the world.
- An opportunity for overseas visitors to source at one point.
- A platform to network & forge alliances.
- An amazing line up of concurrent events includes conferences & seminars.
IETF is a must attend event for Decision Makers & Stake Holders from various verticals like Engineering & Technology, Automobiles, Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Water & Waste Management, Safety & Security, Welding, Energy & Environment, Stainless Steel, Metals & Metullargy, Automation. Financial Institutions, Govt. Departments, Diplomatic Missions & others.
10:50 - Moved from Chirag Delhi to Pragati Maidan
11:25 - Reached in Pragati Maidan and made entry card
11:35 - Entered in hall no 14- “India Korea” and had meeting with Korea Chemical Company
12:00 - Visited booths and had conversation with companies.
14:00 - Finished visiting and moved to Chirag Delhi
I Rumi Dhar visited 20th International Engineering & Technology fair on 17 Feb 2013, which was held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. There were 600 exhibitor who covered the hall no. 8, 9 ,10, 11, 12, 12A and 14. But highlight of the fair was hall 14 “India Korea- Dynamic partner of India” , total 73 Korean companies resumed here. Maximum company were automation part manufacturing company. Posco, Hyundai, Samsang, LG, Koylong also participated in the fair. It was the good place to get market of Republic of Korea .